Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Tuesday, March 3, 2020
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 7.0. The following changes are included:
- Fixed a bug in the parsing of Visual Studio MSBuild expressions using the [MSBuild]::GetDirectoryNameOfFileAbove() function which was preventing the system include folder path from being read correctly in Visual Studio 2019 v16.4.4.
- Updated the values of _MSC_VER and _MSC_FULL_VER in the PC-lint Plus compiler indirect file co-rb-vs2019.lnt to support Visual Studio 2019 v16.4.4.
- Modified the PC-lint Plus Visual Studio 2019 compiler indirect file co-rb-vs2019.lnt to suppress an instance of error 4392 (constexpr declaration follows non-constexpr declaration) in the header file $(VCToolsInstallDir_160)\include\intrin0.h.
- Added help documentation for the fields (e.g $(index), $(SourceFile) and $(LineNo) ) which can be used in exported analysis results files.
- Updated the helpfile to explicitly reference the PC-lint Plus analysis tool throughout.
- Added a "PC-lint/PC-lint Plus multipass analysis" help topic.
- Updated links within the online help as necessary.