Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 7.0. The following changes are included:
- Fixed a bug in the Visual Studio 2017/2019 installation process which can cause an invalid filename to be specified for VSIX logfiles written to the %TEMP% folder.
- The timestamps of any property (.props, .targets or .vsprops) files referenced by a Visual Studio project are now taken into account when determining whether a new PC-lint/PC-lint Plus indirect (.lnt) file needs to be written.
- Added a breadcrumb bar to HTML solution, project and file reports to make navigating to the report for the parent entity (e.g. from file to project) easier.
- Fixed a bug which could cause an invalid -setenv() directive to be generated on the PC-lint Plus analysis command line if a platform name referenced in a project contained one or more spaces.
- Replaced the "invalid key entered" balloon tip in the Registration Key Dialog with an inline text field.
- Added a missing help topic.