Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 7.0. The following changes are included:
- Added a +rw(noexcept) directive to the Visual Studio 2015 and 2017 PC-lint 9.0 compiler indirect files co-msc140.lnt and co-rb-vs2017.lnt respectively. This allows code which uses the noexcept keyword to be analysed more cleanly.
As PC-lint 9.0 does not officially support modern C++ code other analysis errors may still occur when you analyse modern C++ code with PC-lint 9.0. As such we recommend that you update to PC-lint Plus to analyse code for modern C++ compilers such as GCC 4.x/5.x or Visual Studio 2013/15/17/19. Please contact us for details.
- Fixed a bug in the installer which could prevent the Visual Studio plug-in from being installed to Visual Studio 2019.
- Fixed a bug in the VisualLintGui Products Display "Add Existing File" context menu command.
- Fixed a bug in the update check process which could result in incorrect text being displayed for a major update (e.g. to Visual Lint 7.x) [also in Visual Lint 22.214.171.1249].
Thursday, July 4, 2019
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 6.5. The following changes are included:
- Fixed a bug in the update check process which could result in incorrect text being displayed for a major update (e.g. to Visual Lint 7.x).