Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Monday, June 10, 2019
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 7.0. The following changes are included:
- System include folder and for loop compliance settings can now be read from Visual Studio 2019 project files which use the v142 toolset.
- Device specific includes (e.g. "<ProjectFolder>/RTE/Device/TLE9879QXA40") are now read when loading Keil uVision 5 projects.
- Updated the value of _MSC_FULL_VER in the PC-lint Plus compiler indirect files for Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2019 to reflect the version of the most recent update of the compiler shipped with each. Also enabled C++ 17 support (-std=c++17) with Visual Studio 2017 (VS2017 update 9.4 is C++ 17 complete) and Visual Studio 2019.
- Removed an erroneous directive from the PC-lint Plus library indirect file rb-win32-pclint10.lnt (an implementation file invoked by lib-rb-win32.lnt).
- Fixed a bug in the Analysis Tool Options Page which could prevent the "Browse for installation folder" button from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the Project Properties Dialog which affected the editing of configurations within custom projects.
- Fixed a bug in the VisualLintGui Products Display "Remove File" context menu command.
- The Configuration Wizard "Select Analysis Tool Installation Folder" page no longer indicates that you can buy PC-lint licences from Riverblade as this analysis tool has now been superseded by PC-lint Plus.
- VisualLintGui now displays the correct page title when loading the "Blog" page on the Riverblade website.
- Fixed a typo in the "Product Not Configured" dialog.
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
This is a maintenance update for ResOrg 2.0. The following changes are included:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2019 to the Visual Studio plug-in (note that the standalone ResOrg application already supported VS2019 projects).
- Various minor updates to the documentation, readme etc.