Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 6.0 and 6.5. The following changes are included:
- Added support for Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio 7.x and 8.x. Note that when a project for CCS 6.x or later is opened, the latest installed version of the IDE will be assumed.
- Fixed a bug in the parsing of Texas Instruments Code Composer 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x projects which could cause them to be inconsistently classified as vanilla Eclipse projects in some circumstances.
- Fixed a crash which could occur in VisualLintGui if saved PC-lint or PC-lint Plus issue category data became corrupted.
- The generated PC-lint/PC-lint Plus command line now includes a -width(0) directive at the beginning. This ensures that any fatal errors are reported on a single line.
- Added a PC-lint Plus indirect file (co-rb-gcc.lnt) for GCC to the installer.
- Added a PC-lint Plus indirect file (co-rb-ti-arm.lnt) for the Texas Instruments ARM compiler to the installer.
- Added details of the /silent and /verbose switches to the VisualLintConsole help screen and documentation.