Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 6.5. The following changes are included:
- If a "Lint" folder without the hidden attribute exists in a solution/workspace folder Visual Lint will no longer attempt to use it to store analysis results and will create a new ".visuallint" folder instead. This prevents Visual Lint from assuming that a user-created "Lint" folder is one which was created by an earlier (pre-v5.0) version of Visual Lint.
- Fixed a crash which could occur when files were saved in the Eclipse plug-in. The crash seemed to particularly affect plug-in installations running within Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio and configured for per-project analysis with the "Re-analyse saved files using the preferred method" option set.
- The project variables $(CEVER), $(ARCHFAM) and $(_ARCHFAM_) are now automatically defined when analysing Visual Studio 2008 projects for the NetDCU9 (ARMV4I) platform.
- Corrected the "Supported development environments" help topic to reflect the fact that Atmel AVR Studio 5 and Atmel Studio 6.x/7.x are now supported via a dedicated plug-in.
- Updated the PC-lint Plus message database to reflect changes in PC-lint Plus 1.2. Note that the definitions for Clang errors 5905, 5916 and 5922 have been omitted as the PC-lint Plus -dump_messages directive does not reveal either their titles or descriptions.