Welcome to our blog. We hope that these pages provide an insight into us, our products and how we develop them. Please feel free to write to us if you have anything to add to any of the posts here.
Thursday, May 24, 2018
This is a recommended maintenance update for Visual Lint 6.5. The following changes are included:
- Added basic support for Qt Creator projects (.pro/.pro.user files). Note that the implementation does not yet support subprojects or read preprocessor and include folder properties. As such, if the analysis tool you are using requires preprocessor or include folders to be defined (as PC-lint and PC-lint Plus do) for the time being they must be defined manually (e.g. written as -D and -i directives within a PC-lint/PC-lint Plus std.lnt indirect file).
- The "Analysis Tool" Options page now recognises PC-lint Plus installations containing only a 64 bit executable if the "Use a 64 bit version of PC-lint if available" option is set.
- When the PC-lint Plus installation folder is selected in the "Analysis Tool" Options page the PC-lint Plus manual (<installation folder>/doc/manual.pdf) is now correctly configured.
- Added a workaround to the Eclipse plug-in for an issue identified with some Code Composer Studio installations which source plug-in startup and shutdown events in different threads.
- Fixed a crash which affected some machines when the "Analysis Tool" Options page was activated when PC-lint was the active analysis tool.
- Fixed a bug which caused the Visual Studio plug-in to be incorrrectly configured in Visual Studio 2017 v15.7.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the PC-lint/PC-lint Plus environment file to reset to "Defined in std.lnt".
- Updated the "Example PC-lint/PC-lint Plus project.lnt file" help topic and those relating to supported project types.